Happy New Year everyone! It’s that time of year again where ‘New Year, New Me’ is rife so I thought I’d start off my New Year (and return to blogging after a short break!) with a list of goals I’m hoping to achieve over the course of 2017.
- Graduate! In July time I will be finally throwing my graduation cap in the air (
and hopefully not falling over on stage) after 4 years at university
- Get a job in marketing! I’m still unsure about which type of marketing I want to go into since it’s such a diverse field but hopefully come July time I will have figured it out
- Read more! I always fall into a bad habit of buying lots of lovely books and then never finishing them but I’m aiming to read at least one book a month this year instead of netflix binge-watching
- Lead a more healthier lifestyle! A pretty standard goal which I make every year,
if not every Monday morning, but I’m going to try and give it a proper go this year
- Blogging! I’ve managed to brainstorm some content ideas and a direction I want this blog to go in over 2017 and will be making some gradual changes to the look (which I’ve started already!)
Wishing everyone a happy and positive 2017!
Parting thoughts: “A goal without a plan is just a wish” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry